Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby Talk

Original due date: July 11th
New Estimated Date of Arrival: May 28th

We may have a new little Smith a lot sooner than expected. Today I went to my first non-stress test for this pregnancy. I wish I could say oh everything went great....but it was pretty much the opposite. Lets make a little list of what went wrong:

1. My Amniotic fluid is low
2. She has an irregular heartbeat, every 4th beat it skips a beat (which meant a 20 minute non-stress appt. lasted 3 hours...poor Bradley and Maycie who I thought could tag along to my "quick" test, they were troopers, but next time I getting a sitter)
3. Her heart wouldn't show any variables in the rate
4. My blood Pressure is still super high

We are praying that everything works itself out and we can have a happy healthy baby. We will try our best to keep everyone posted!

3 comments:

Brian & Erin said...

Wow, sorry things aren't going as planned. We'll keep you in our prayers that things will improve. Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!!
Erin

Heidi said...

I'll keep you in my prayers too. I hope everything works out well.

The Millers said...

We will keep you our prayers too! How stressful for you.