Thursday, October 28, 2010

For the love of Orange

Dearest Grayson,
I am soooo sorry,
that I let you pick out a bright orange safety coned colored costume.
Orange isn't my color nor is it yours.
Love, Mom
Grayson might have been a little excited to see us when he rounded the corner, it was so funny.
Uh Oh Maycie forgot her wings and was a little bummed. So do you see the half of a mermaid in front of Maycie???? A couple days ago the kids came home from school and said that this girl Lexi slammed grayson against a brick wall and chocked him with her backpack.....I know its sad to laugh at that but I find it a little funny. I told Grayson the next time a kindergartner beats him up he has permission to tell the teacher..........

Look at how miserable Adam is....lol, he really was excited to be there and had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Betty Heath said...

I love your blog. The best thing (besides the cutest pics) are the funny quotes on the sidebar. I'm LOL!! Thanks!