Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Maycie even found herself a princess

He is sooooo cute I just want to squeeze him!


Last night for family night we went to the pumpkin patch. All of the kids got to pick out their pumkins. Of course Maycie picked out a perfectly round nice pumpkin. Grayson choose the biggest one he could find, and Bradley got a little baby one because he couldn't lift any other ones. We can't wait to carve our pumpkins and go trick or treating. (really I can't wait until my kids stop asking, how many more days until trick or treating).

4 comments:

Andrea said...

there's princesses at the pumpkin patch?? Man, being a kid is soo much cooler now than when i was little.

Laura Bradford said...

hey cute girl! I need your address so my sister can send you a baby shower invite. I went to the cheesecake factory yesterday to sit in your section and you were not there!!! Boo on you!

Kate said...

My wife showed me your comment- so good to see you guys. I'd love to chat sometime- email me a number where I can reach you: ckdahle@gmail.com
- Chad

Anderton Family said...

Lauren I can't believe we found each other again! I am so excited! We had so much fun with you guys! How in the world did you get to my blog? Hey, just a couple of weeks ago I ran into Melissa's (Robin Todd) husband. I couldn't remember where I had seen him before but he came up to me and said I played murder in the dark at his house in Rigby. Then I knew who he was. (That was so fun by the way. Even more so at your house in Rexburg) He wanted me to give him your address but I didn't have it with me. So he gave me his card and told me to call him when I do. Kinda weird. So do you still live at the same address? We have to get together again.