Monday, March 23, 2009

Forts and Edward





You know that your kids need to get outside when they start building indoor "candylands." I don't know why they call it candyland, but it makes me laugh, and I think it makes it sound more fun. Our candyland is complete with a house made of blankets, and Grayson gave it the finishing touch of a "smoker" or a chimney as normal people would call it which in our candyland is a golf club. I almost want to get a blanket and snuggle up for a little nap and have long dreams of Edward Cullen (I bought the DVD this weekend and oh do I love it). As the snow continues to accumulate outside I can only dream of the warm summer days ahead, for some reason this year it seems like those days are never going to come.

2 comments:

bobandhaley said...

I loved making forts when I was little... Still do. I love Bradley's hair. It fits him hu? We need to skype again.

Mimi Crisenberry said...

Your kids are seriously so cute. I love looking at your blog.