Monday, March 9, 2009

My new favorite Toy!

So after a month of bumming my parents computer to make some pathetic blog entries I finally talked Adam into an early anniversary gift. I found a great deal on a used laptop on KSL. I used to be upstairs on the computer while my kids ran free around the house, taking advantage of the fact I was distracted. So far my kids have NOT ruined anything, hurt eachother or the dog, destroyed the house, eatin me out of house and home, or colored on any walls...I think this whole portable computer was the best invention ever. I can sit in the dining room supervise children and get computer stuff done. I LOVE IT!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Laptops are the way to go.! for shizzle. PS: I still hate the HOA.

l + j said...

let's be blogger friends! your family is so dang cute!

kim west said...

How cute are you. I am glad I found your blog because your facebook has like one tiny photo of your family and it is soo fun to see your kids up close....they are so adorable!

The McGraths said...

I know laptops are awesome. My husband wont let me use his cause he thinks I'll break it. Some day I would like one but I would probably never get off the computer. Glad to know you are back and bloggin'