Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Maycie's Big Day


The calm before the storm

Maycie's Birthday Friends

Leiden, Addison, Maycie and Sarah

Princess Maycie


So after finding out that everyone who warned me was right, I have to say I have had a LONG DAY! When people tell you that you are crazy for inviting 12 four and five year old to a party you probably ought to worry. I wasn't worried I thought we could have a tea party, do some crafts, eat some cake and open some presents...right..next time we will have 3 or 4 friends come over and that will be perfect!!! Along with a fun party Maycie also had her Dance recital today. Maycie loves to perform and did a great job. I really am so proud all of her hard work, I hope that she continues to love dancing!

2 comments:

The McGraths said...

It sounds like you survived the party! She looks so happy and thats what is important! Good Job Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Such a cool party Maycie, Leiden cant stop talking about how fun it was