Thursday, June 11, 2009

I feel so boring

So my digital camera has officially pooped out. It used to turn on and let me take a few pictures but it won't even turn on now. I am so bummed...how do you keep up a blog with no pictures! Hopefully I can find a good deal soon on a new camera but I have to decide if I am going to get a nice one or just pick up a cheapo at Wal-mart. We will see... So lately nothing super exciting has gone on. Grayson went shooting with Adam last week and brought home a pet cricket. I am a huge fan of pet crickets, they are no maintenance and they only live for a few days, they can't take them out of the container or it will jump away, he sleeps with the container every night and constantly carries it around. I am not sure if the thing is even alive! Maycie is growing more and more excited daily for her princess party next week. I found the cake I am going to make, it is probably a little over board but she really wants it. I will defiantly post pictures when I finish it. Bradley is growing up so fast, man that boy just cracks me up...

No comments: