Saturday, September 5, 2009

For the Record

I thought I was going to die this week but I didn't! I really can't believe that I Laurin Smith the most horrible morning person in THE WORLD was up ready for the day and out of the house with all of my kiddos ready and fed by 8:00 (special thanks to maycie for chopping off all of her hair that saves me approx. 15 minutes a day). For anyone who knows my I am up with my kids in the morning but I do not function at all before 10:00, I don't answer the phone I don't get ready I just veg. I just was not born with a wake up and smell the fresh morning air gene. Anywho...I am alive and really enjoying getting up and getting Grayson off to school. This whole positive attitude my change once I throw Maycies dance and preschool into the mix but we will have to see. For now I am so happy being a busy mommy with a structured schedule again!

1 comment:

bobandhaley said...

Ha! I know what you mean. I am just not much of a morning person, I love my sleep. Pretty soon that is going to change for me too.