Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Biggest Loser Challenge

So I figure if I post about this it might actually help me to follow through with my goal. I LOVE the biggest loser. I think its an awesome show, not only for people who need to lose a ton of weight but for everyone who needs to lead a healthier life. With that being said I am going to for the entire season of the show, eat healthy, excercise daily and just see what happends. I'm not going to go on some special crazy diet, just eat my 1100 alloted calories a day and see by the end of the show what happends.

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Good for you - healthy eating & exercise is always a good idea. You inspire me!

Dez said...

That's awesome! I did a local "Biggest Loser" challenge and it was seriously life-changing! I can't wait to get this baby out and start over :)