Saturday, November 21, 2009

So Lucky

So I know that a lot of my post are funny things the kids have done or just boring happenings, but today I want to post about what awesome kids I have. Yestersay as I layed on the couch feeling overwhelmed by everthing that needed to be done before I started work Maycie came up to me and said "mommy does your tummy hurt? I want to help you". Then she proceeded to go into the kitchen and start to clean out the dishwasher. It took her almost an hour doing a chore that would only have taken me 5 minutes, but she was so happy to help me. Then after she asked me what else I needed help with, she went upstairs and got Grayson and asked him to do the dishes. When I got home from work last night and walked into my clean kitchen I couldn't help but feel so grateful for my wonderful children that I have been so blessed with. Thanks to them for their hugs, kisses and daily random mom, I love you.....they are my pride and joy and I am so grateful for them.

2 comments:

Megann said...

Can Maycie come to my house? What a sweetie. Congratulations on the new baby. Hope you're feeling better soon.

angie said...

I just love that story!! Your kids really are the sweetest!!