Friday, January 22, 2010

It's a....


So we went and got an ultrasound and are super excited to report that we are having a GIRL! When I found out it was a girl I got a little emotional thinking how excited I was that Maycie was going to have a sister, and how important my sisters and sister-in-laws are to me. We have a couple names in mind but we need to see her before we decide. I was stressing out about not finding any boy names that I loved so I am glad that I don't have to worry about that. The kids have been asking for a couple months now if it was a boy or girl and when we told each of them they really didn't have a reaction, other than Maycie she wants to name the baby Maycie #2... We have been so blessed and are excited to welcome this new little baby into our family.

8 comments:

The McGraths said...

Yeah!!!! It's a perfect pair of each!!! Congratulations I'm so excited for you!!!!

kim west said...

So happy for you guys! Congrats. I've always liked the name kim....just something to think about!

Anderton Family said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun, as you already know. When are you due?

bobandhaley said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! And I think Macie #2 is a great name.

Laura Bradford said...

Laurin!! I am so excited for you! Laura is a great name...: )

Andrea said...

Congrats! Two of each...

angie said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to meet her!!!

Brian & Erin said...

Yay for little girls!