Monday, June 28, 2010

I know I know...

It has been almost 3 weeks since Madilyn was born and I am just finally getting around to posting pictures. Life hasn't changed as much as I thought it would, Madi just fits into our family perfectly! She has been a great baby so far, I honestly couldn't imagine life without her. I was so worried before I had her that it was going to be tough to get back in baby mode, but it has been a really smooth transition. Grayson, Maycie and Bradley have all helped out so much. After the crazy week in the hospital we are so glad to be home and get our life started as.......Smith party of 6!





This was the first picture I saw of her. She was on a ventilator and C Pap machine for the 1st day of life.



After I got my tubes tied they wheeled my bed into her NICU room and I got to see her for the 1st time. I was so sad I couldn't hold her.

Finally after getting home the kids got to hold their new sister, Grayson is such a proud big brother!


Like I always say Maycie was born to take care of babies...she loves her so much.


Madi at 2 weeks

7 comments:

The McGraths said...

So cute! What an experience! So happy she is home and you are enjoying her. Congratulations!

I was very surprised to see how long Maycie's hair has gotten! :)

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Precious!

angie said...

She is SOOOOO stinkin cute!!

bobandhaley said...

oh, She is so cute! We cannot wait to meet her! I love the pictures of the kids holding her.

Brian & Erin said...

Super cute family! Congratulations again. Can't wait to come & see you her you guys.

Mimi Crisenberry said...

She is such a cutie, Laurin! Congratulations to you guys! I can't believe you have 4 kids too! I love the pictures of your cute kids holding her too, so sweet. I am glad to hear that the transition has been smooth. Best of luck to you guys.

Dez said...

I love the pics of the kids holding her! Too adorable! Don't you love it when your kids love each other so much?