Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A little update

I am still alive!
This is her mad face........




Grayson trying to make her smile.



If words could only describe how much love Madi has brought into our home I would write them down but I really cannot tell you how much I love this little girl. She has been such a blessing and I feel like now that I know how fast they grow up I am truly able to cherish every moment with her. I have managed to get back to working a few nights a week but that doesn't come without a little anxiety. I hate having to leave her and all I want to do while I am gone is hurry home and kiss her little face. The kids are so loving and great with her. They help me out so much and I really couldn't have asked for a better bunch of kiddos, not saying they are perfect. This week alone they have, made it snow in my craft room (that requires taking a bag of batting and tearing into a million pieces and then throwing it everywhere), colored all over the walls in the boys bedroom after I spent 2 hours last week with my favorite Mr.clean eraser getting all of the marks off of their walls, broken Maycies bed doing "tricks" on it, and eaten and entire jar of peanut butter and 2 loaves of bread for breakfast this morning, all topped with a little ice cream and yes they left the ice cream out on the table to melt everywhere. With all of that being said I think we are doing good. Life is a little crazy sometimes but we are defiantly getting through.

2 comments:

Betty Heath said...

Patience is a virtue. You must be stacking up lots of virtue!! I can't believe your stories. Madi is the cutest!! Thanks for the stories.

Adam and Jessica said...

I love that entire story! It made me laugh and smile. I am really in for it I see. I will enjoy the parents out numbering the kids while I can. haha. You look great and she is such a cute little girl! Congrats again~