Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sew what!




Of course we needed a matching hairbow!




Done taking pictures

Oh my goodness I can't stop! I am becoming obsessed with sewing. Last week I made Maycie a new dress for church I can't get over how adorable she looked in it. I made her a few other new ones in the past month with a different pattern but for some reason cant find any pictures of them so that post will come soon. I am currently working on matching dresses for the girls but if I continue to sew every night I think Adam will throw my machine out the window....lol. Maybe I should let him do that because the new one I want is on sale this week........hmmmmm

4 comments:

bobandhaley said...

Thanks for updating with all the new posts. Madi is adorable and I love her blessing dress. Maycies dress is really cute too, way to go with the sewing Laurin! Madi looks like the cutest little thing! We can't wait to meet her.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Wow! You've been busy! Not just the sewing...love your updates & the new pics. You look terrific & your family is adorable. Sending hugs...(I miss your mom, tons!!!)

kim west said...

sssso cute! totally love!

angie said...

You are SOOO talented!!!