Monday, May 18, 2009

I wish I would have known...

My new addiction has been coupon grocery shopping. I mostly just use the weekly ads and visit the stores with the best deals. I have found my grocery shopping takes me about an hour with all of my kids with me. I have done it for 3 months now and can say that I have cut my grocery bill from $120 a week to around $60 bucks. I can't believe how much I save. I am not one of the crazy ladies who just buys stuff to get good deals, I only buy what I need and am going to use. This week I spent $78.00 at Albertsons before coupons and I left with all of the groceries for $38.00. My next stop was Smiths and I was at $62.00 before and after I was at $26.50. I can't believe how much just checking out my weekly ads really has saved me. I always just thought that shopping at Walmart was the best deal but oh was I wrong!!! I found this hilarious shirt on a coupon blog called krazycouponlady.blogspot.com that says across the back of it "find another check out lane, honey" it kinda cracks me up. Oh another great blog I found for you fellow Target shoppers is attentiontargetshoppers.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Anderton Family said...

Your blog is so cute! I just have to say, I have found many great deals at Albertsons. You just have to watch the adds and then stock up. I think I pretty much have my year supply of cold cereal now!:)