Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My big boy

So Bradley has officially been potty trained for a month and I have been meaning to post this for a while. I am so proud of him. If I would have known that it was only going to take 2 days to get him fully potty trained I would have done it a long time ago. The initall investment of $12.00 for a couple packages of Disney underwear had been well worth it! Not having to buy diapers has been AWESOME. He only had one accident in the grocery store on his first outing in big boy pants, where he came to me and said, "oh mommy, me so sad me went pee in my pants" but after that we have been accident free! I am just so proud of him. This has been very bitter-sweet for me, because it has been a reality check for me...I don't have a baby anymore!

2 comments:

Betty Heath said...

So enjoy the freedom for awhile and plan for another. Life without diapers is the best!!

Anderton Family said...

Congratulations! It's only a sad realization that you don't have a baby anymore for a second, but it passes quickly and the newly found freedom is great!