Friday, February 12, 2010

Date Night

Guess who is going on a date?

I have a fun night in store. I made 3 little envelopes(with a little help from my cricut) and each one contains a different date. I sure hope he picks the dinner and pedicure envelope, my poor feet are a little swollen and I need some relief!



*to any of you who have husbands that say they would never go and get a pedicure do whatever it takes to get them to go with you once and I promise they will LOVE it! Adam swore he would never do it and I tricked him one day and it was so worth it!!!*

2 comments:

Anderton Family said...

Sounds like a GREAT date to me! Ron was the same way but when we were in CA I talked him into getting one with me since no one he knows would see him. He LOVED it!

The McGraths said...

cute idea! So gonna copy!