Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Feelin Crafty

With number 4 on the way and the school year coming to an end I am frantically trying to get all of my crafting done. I'd like to report I have made in the last month or so...

1. New hair bows for Maycies collection (they get ratty after a while and needed to be updated)


2. A bow holder for all of her new bows (it cost me $4)



3. Carseat carrier cover for the baby


4. Baby quilt

5. Burp clothes to match the quilt and carrier cover


6. Magnet board to organize my monthly dinner (it is awesome!)


7. Burlap wreath

I love doing crafts!!! It seriously would consume my life if I didn't have 3 kids, a job, and a house to clean!

5 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Holy cow, you need to charge everyone to come to your house and be taught how to do all those amazing crafts! I would LOVE to know how you do your bows and bow holder. I won't even get started on sewing, cuz I don't know how! You're an inspiration, good job. :)

Brian & Erin said...

Super, super cute!!! I love ALL of them! If I was having a girl, I would have you teach me how to make those bows. I can't believe you have 3 kids, a dog, a job, a husband AND you're pregnant & you still have energy left over to do all those crafts. Very impressive!

The McGraths said...

How did you do the dinner schedule? I need something like that!

I'm totally impressed by your craftiness!!!

bobandhaley said...

Ahhh, I love the fabric you used!

angie said...

I want to be just as crafty as you someday!!!! LOVE YOU!!!