Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Update

I haven't put make-up on yet today so Grayson was instructed to just take a picture of my belly.

We are still waiting for the little girl to make her grand entrance. I have officially been on bed rest for 21 days. I did really good for the first 15 or so but this last week has been really hard. I am getting more and more restless as 35 weeks becomes closer. I have an appointment tomorrow and hopefully he will give me a final date as to when she is coming out. I do however have fantastic news. As of last friday she has dropped which means almost a while week without heartburn. Her new position has brought along other problems such as having to pee every time I stand up, and not being super comfortable sitting down but all in all I am hoping for just one more week of pregnancy! I really want to thank my mom, mother in law, Celest, and Kym for all of their hours babysitting my kiddos, cleaning my house, and making us dinners I really couldn't have done this without them!

1 comment:

Adam and Jessica said...

You look so cute and little! Congrats on your new baby girl!!!