Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sailing and Swimming

Swimming has been a HUGE part of our summer fun. My kids would swim 24/7 if I let them, but since I am such an awful mother they only get to swim once a week or so. Everytime we go to the pool I totally space taking pictures so here are pictures from one of our swimming trips.


I know these goggles are ridiculous but oh my gosh she loves them and they totally crack me up.
Grayson and Maycie have both done so well swimming this year. They can both "dive" which isn't really diving, it's just swimming under water.







I LOVE TO GO SAILING...... Here are some fun pictures from our first sailing adventure with Grandma and Grandpa Rice





My dad is such an awesome Grandpa, he loves teaching the kids new things. They all
loved feeling like the Captain of the Ship for at least a couple minutes.








Oh Madi Bear you are just the cutest thing ever!


1 comment:

Mimi Crisenberry said...

Your kids are so cute and they are growing up so fast! It has been a long time since I have looked at blogs and I loved seeing the latest you guys have been up to (which is a lot). Hope you guys have a good rest of your summer.