Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dont run from the animal cops, they'll get ya!

So a few months ago we got a posting on our door from the animal cops saying that our dog got out, I seriously crumpled it up and threw it in the garbage. Well apparently I should have read it first and registered the dog with the city. So a few months go by and I don't hear anything and to be compltely honest I never thought twice about that stupid thing on my door. Then Tuesday I went to check my mail only to find 2 administrative citations from the animal cops. One was for $50 bucks and the other for (get this) $800.00. I could not believe it, so this morning I went and tried to reason with 2 white trash ladies at the animal shelter they told me my only option was to go to court and appeal the fines. To make a long story short, I managed to shed a few tears for the district attorneys secretery and she called the HEAD copper and we got the fines removed. Anyway I am sooo relieved to have this over with, so if any of you have a run in with the animal cops they actually have power and they SUCK!!!!!

2 comments:

bobandhaley said...

That is funny! I am sorry it was a pain though. Poor Pancakes.

Andrea said...

Stupid Pancakes!! That totally sucks..did someone call the animal cops on you??? Stupid people in the neighborhood! How are things? We miss you guys too.. so the best is we had dinner at my parents and my older brother showed up with a snuggie on...lol. I have pics I'll put on my blog. Funny huh!