Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Rooms!!!!

We have finally finished the final touches of the kids new bedrooms. Maycies room is so girly but she is probably the most girly girl you will ever meet. Thanks to my gracious Aunt and Uncle for the awesome bed, she loves it!!


Grayson and Bradley are both finally sleeping on the bunk beds in their room and I have gotten rid of the pack and play. Since then we have put down new floor, painted, and tried to carry out a jungle theme. Let me know what you think or if anyone has any good ideas for making their room more jungle-esk. The final touch of the boys room is yet to come, their aunt Manon is a very talented interior designer and painter and has offered to come paint a jungle mural on the wall (I will post pictures when it is finished).

6 comments:

Anderton Family said...

They are both so adorable! I love the design shapes on the wall and the beads in your daughters room. The boys room is just so fun looking. I love the polk-a-dots. You did such a good job. I wish my boys (and husband) would let me do something else besides "superhero" in their rooms. Oh well, at least I've got Courtney. She likes her room very girly too. I love it!

Anderton Family said...

Laurin, there is a link on my blog for backgrounds that my sisters friend (I've never met) made you can use. I have no idea how to do the headers either. She just did it for me and sent it to my email. She is really nice and helpful and I don't even know her. I'm sure she will help you if you want. Just check out her site. Hey, by the way, I have always wondered how you found my blog? We definatly need to get together soon!

celest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
celest said...

I love them, you did such a great job!!!
XOXO
Celest

angie said...

SOOO CUTE!! You are a great decorator!!

bobandhaley said...

They are cute rooms Laurin! XXooXoOx