Thursday, July 10, 2008

Upcoming Trip


We are all so excited to pack our bags and go on a much needed vacation. I am hoping it will be more relaxing than I am invisioning. Grayson and Maycie are so excited to go boating, I am just praying that maycie doesn't hit her head on anything and reopen her stiches. My kids are making me laugh right now, they are having a conversation with the neighbor boy about how cold snow is...random...huh..So last night was so scarey maycie must have woke up around 1 AM and went downstairs got into my purse and opened our back slider, so when I got up with Grayson at 2 AM because he was crying I could hear that a door was open downstairs...come to find out when I went back upstairs to check on Maycie she was not in her room, she had made herself a bed on the floor in my closet. She is such a sneaky little girl. So when she woke up this morning with lipstick on I wasn't too surprised.

No comments: