Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Kym!

Happy Birthday Kym! Since she pretty much lives with us I feel like I should make a big deal about her birthday. I am also excited to say that I got a new niece this week. Christy and Charlie had her on Tuesday afternoon her name is Allison Bailey Fruits, pretty cute huh... I can't wait to go and see her. Well that is the exciting stuff, now for the boring things, We still don't know what the heck is wrong with me. I have never been so frustrated about anything before. Today I did get a call from Karina who gave me the name of some great doctors who are hopefully going to figure out what is going on. I am so sick of not feeling well, I feel like I am so weak to the point that grocery shopping seems like such a chore, my eyes hurt so bad that even proof reading this entry hurts, so if I have spelling errors, I am sorry. I just really want to get back to my old self so that I can enjoy life again!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi! Sorry you still aren't feeling well, that totally sucks! So do they know if it's MS or not at least? Your blog is so fancy! i love it. If you feel well enough to chill tomorrow, let us know, cuz we ain't got shi* going on.