Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm Addicted

I am so addicted to the show John and Kate plus 8. Since I haven't been working I have some time to watch a little TV and let me tell you I absolutely love this show!! She is so mean to her husband and I just get a kick out of watching how crazy it would be to have 8 kids. I thought I should also update this to tell everyone what we have found out so far. The reason I am so tired all the time is because I am pregnant. Crazy huh.... just kidding I thought that would catch your attention. I am not pregnant, I went to the doctor and he gave me some blood pressure medication. I can't believe that it has made such a big difference in how I feel. I don't feel dizzy and stressed out all of the time it has been great! I have an appointment with a neurologist next Wednesday so hopefully he can tell me why my arms are always hurting and numb. I also found out that my headaches and eye pain were from my spinal tap leaking. I really took it easy the past few days and I have been feeling much better. I am going to try to work tomorrow, we will see how that goes!

3 comments:

angie said...

YAY!! I am SO HAPPY you are feeling better!! I am also VERY happy you are working tomorrow, CAN'T wait to see ya!!

Laura Bradford said...

What is going on with you??? We seriously need to catch up. I got so excited when I read you were pregnant...but you were just being a butthead! Anyway, I miss you.

Andrea said...

you're hilarious..preggers...again, that would be funny. I'm glad you are feeling better. Adam likes watching jon and kate plus 8 too, it makes him want kids...and she's a total BIZNATCH to him, it's great.