Wednesday, December 3, 2008

George the Elf



Okay so we have a new member of our family, his name is george, I LOVE GEORGE!!! He is quite, he never talks, he doesn't watch TV, and best of all I have never had such well behaved children when he is around. He came with a book that explains to the kids that "george" (that is what grayson wanted to name him) comes from the north pole every year and watches the kids to see if they are naughty or nice. Every night he flys to Santa and tells him how the kids are acting, then he returns back to our home and sits in a different spot every morning. Anyway to make this story short this thing has been a life saver. The kids wake up every morning so excited to see where goerge landed, they have been so good since he came here, all I have to do is threaten that I am going to tell George they are being naughty and it whips them into shape. THANK YOU SO MUCH GRANDMA SMITH!!! GREAT IDEA!!! Oh and I saw Twilight last night, I LOVED IT, really I did.

4 comments:

angie said...

That is the CUTEST thing ever. Have fun running tonight!!

Sarah said...

That is awesome!! I will have to try that next year when Ainsley is older and can understand. Your kids are so cute and so grown up, I love the mustaches and beard pictures.
I loved Twilight too!!

Brian & Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Adam and Laurin. I know both of your birthdays are this week, right?
We'll have to do something fun tomorrow.

Andrea said...

haha YOu are offically a dork! Did they like where George ended up after Adam and I were over?