Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Early Christmas

My dear husband....boy do I love him....except for the fact that he cannot keep a secret to save his life. Especially if he put any thought into the gift. Last night I got home from work at 12:00 AM only to be greeted by a very excited husband. He only lasted about 20 minutes before he gave me my present. He did a great job this year. He got me the UGG boots that I have been wanting, he tells me that his theory behind him giving me my gift early is to make sure I like it so I won't be disappointed on Christmas day. This just cracks me up, every year for 7 years I have yet to be surprised on Christmas morning. Maybe next year he will last until Christmas.....(yeah right).

1 comment:

The McGraths said...

That is cute. My husband is the same! So yeah for the fact that you have a blog! I'm so adding you to my list so I can see how you do your Chaos! My Chaos is crazy but that was expected with 4 kids in 3.5 years. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!Hope you are doing well.
Love, Cindi