Thursday, July 23, 2009

Red Canyon


Look at that View!

The kids love their Grandma Smith or Daddys Mom as they call her sometimes.

Bradley refused to smile so Adam helped him out!


We visited Red Canyon this year on our trip to Flaming Gorge. It was gorgeous! Of course I forgot to take a picture of the view because I was busy taking pictures of the kids. I don't know if it was more impressive to look down at the canyon and the lake, or to be on the lake and look up to the top of the Canyon. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our day trip. I wasn't brave enough to take all of my kids to the big cliff, where the warning signs said, "watch children carefully" "steep cliffs ahead" along with other warnings that made me not want to take my children with selective hearing out to the edge of a cliff.

No comments: