Wednesday, April 1, 2009

California Adventures


This is my favorite picture!!!


Sunday we spent at my Grandparents house. It was so nice to see them and spend time with them. The kids were a little uncooperative because this was day number 3 without a nap, but we had a great time. My grandpa had fun watching Grayson on the WII golf, I think he watched Grayson play for like 2 hours. All in all it was a great time. I miss them so much and I cherish anytime that I spend with them.


We went to California this past weekend and we had so much fun. We spent a ton of time outside because the weather was awesome. We stayed with Christy and Charlie for a few nights (thanks for the hospitality, and putting up with my vacation food cravings.) We spent a day at Lake Natoma. The original plan was to go and rent paddle boats but once we got there and saw how much work it was we decided to just hang out on the beach. The kids loved it, the water was freezing but that didn't stop them from going in.




Monday we went to Golfland, the kids weren't into golfing as much as I thought so we headed for the arcade. I think between all of the adults we spent like $20 on the stupid stacker game, but there was no success...



On the drive down the kids needed to get and strech so we stopped in Reno and took them to the circus shows in Circus Circus. They had so much fun, there is a whole level for just kids, they played games and won lots of prizes. On the drive home I called Circus Circus to see how much a room would be for one night. It was only $45.00 bucks so we stayed the night there. It was definantly a highlight on our trip. I am super bummed though because my camera didn't work the whole time we were there.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the drive...


2 comments:

bobandhaley said...

How fun! I didn't know you guys went to California. We need to skyp again... when is Adam's next day off?

angie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Oh, how I love vacations!