Monday, April 13, 2009

Sweeter by the minute!!!

Easter this year seemed to get sweeter by the minute! We woke up to three kids just waiting to open their baskets...


About ten minutes before I got up I heard grayson upstairs making himself something in the kitchen, this is what he came up with. I can't blame him for taking after his mom and wanting sweets in the morning, but really a sweet roll with swedish fish and nerds....yummy...


The Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Smiths is something we all look forward too...


The sweetest part of this Easter came in the form of 250 one dollar coins, all wrapped up in a giant egg...who would have thought???? I think we have the worlds strongest easter bunny!!!

4 comments:

Anderton Family said...

Can I be adopted into your family? That is so cool!

bobandhaley said...

Me too. Can you just move me back home so I can be in the family again?

The McGraths said...

I'm diggging your husbands lute! Thats what I'm talking about! ooks like ya'll had fun!

angie said...

What a cute post! I MISS YOU!! Can't wait for work tomorrow. I just wich you were running w/ me. :)