Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh how I love Target



My name is Laurin and I am a target-a-holic. I really love target. Everything about that store invites me in, cute clothes for the kids, cute stuff for my house, great deals because everything goes on sale eventually. So yesterday when I saw that my backyard view was going to dramatically change because they are tearing down the old house and field that once housed horses, I jumped online to look at the city plans for the giant lot that was being mapped out. To my surprise they are going to put a Target litterly across the street from my house. Oh my gosh...that just made my week!
Good for me but maybe not good for my debit card.

5 comments:

kim west said...

here here to target.

The McGraths said...

I'm jealous! It's not everyday a girl gets to live next door to target!

Andrea said...

A target! Oh man, that will be awesome. I feel like the one by our house sucks, either that, or I just can't find the clearance stuff. what else are they putting in right there? i thought they were building more condo's.

Sarah said...

I too am a Target addict, Matt has no idea how much i spend there each month. Lucky you to have one you can walk to.

Mimi Crisenberry said...

Maybe you will need to name your next kid Target. (I loved the post about Macy's). Yeah, I love Target too and wish I had an unlimited budget when I went in that store. It is Chase's favorite store, and told someone that he works there. That is exciting that you will have one across the street, but maybe you will need to get two jobs so you can afford the spike in your spending :)