Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Feeling Crafty


She cracks me up with her poses!

The top is my favorite part


Okay so I have been feeling really crafty lately and needing a project. I checked out my friend Cindi's blog last week and saw the cute dresses she had made for her daughters, so I set out to make Maycie a summer dress. I have to say it turned out so cute and I am definantly going to be making some more soon. My apologies to Adam for having to eat pizza for dinner and the house being a little less organized than normal.

6 comments:

kim west said...

so cute! did you make it from a pattern or just freelance? Your daughter is a ham! Such a girl!

bobandhaley said...

Way to go Laurin! It is really cute. And I am sure Adam doesn't care that he got to eat pizza... yum... . American pizza, that actually has a crust...

The McGraths said...

SEW cute! I love that fabric! She looks like a sassy pants like Cori! So funny. Great job!

l + j said...

what a stinkin cute dress! if i had a little one to dress, i would totally make one too! :)

angie said...

That turned out SO SO CUTE!!! I just LOVE IT!! GOOD JOB!! You have serious talent girl!

Heather and Jake said...

i wish i were crafty and could sew! we still need to get together...your family is so dang cute!