Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bestroyed Bathroom

I woke up this morning to the kids practicing there oral hygiene.....ahhhhh with the dang blue mouthwash that finds all the places they missed when brushing their teeth! I am so annoyed this stuff is literally like food coloring in a bottle. I swear they conspire and discuss how they can make the hugest mess in the shortest amount of time. Seriously they must have put it in and spit it all over the floor, walls, mirror, and shower curtain. I am SO MAD! I asked Bradley why they like to destroy things, after he corrected me and told me it was "Bestroying" not destroying, I gave up.....someday I will have nice things, and my house will stay clean longer that 10 hours.......

4 comments:

Karina Muraski said...

that sucks friend! but your place looks good, no one could guess! I LOVE that kid, send him to us for couple days, we'll give him back. You know he'll do it!

Allison said...

Bummer! Note to self- don't buy the blue mouthwash. Was Maddie in on it too :).

The Millers said...

I hate that stuff too. I have a friend who says "when you've got kids that's all you got." Sad but true.

Dez said...

My kids do the same thing with mouthwash and are even worse with toothpaste! I finally bought one of those magic dispensers you see on TV for the toothpaste, but there are still pools of mouthwash everywhere!