Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Merry Christmas 2010!


The kids in their Christmas PJ's.


Smith Kid Cousins

We had so much fun this year on Christmas. Every year we go to Adams parents on Christmas eve and have a great dinner, open presents and my favorite part is the christmas program the kids put on. I love that the kids get to remember the true meaning of christmas.

Maycie got a uDraw for the Wii

Grayson get a Wii fit (which gets played all day everyday and has been a life saver this cold winter)



Bradley got Criss Cross Crash!


The next morning we woke up and had an awesome christmas morning at our house with the kids. They are all at such a fun age and were so excited to see what Santa had brought them. Santa brought me a Flip Video camera and that is why we have 1 picture of Maycie from our family christmas, most are short video clips and I haven't been able to figure out how to load videos onto blogger yet. On christmas afternoon we headed to my parents for round 3 of Christmas and had a great time. My parents, brother and sister were all there and we had a great time!


Dad Relaxing on Christmas
One of two pictures I took at my parents christmas

Maycie in her Christmas outfit


I got spoiled with a new serger, flip video camera and new pots and pans, it was a great christmas!

No comments: