Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010


Adam and Dad preparing the yummiest turkey! I love the intense look of concentration on their faces. That turkey was seriously delish!
We had a great Thanksgiving this year, It involved eating at both families houses on the same day which totally ended up leaving us stuffed! The food was awesome, this was the first time I can ever remember really enjoying the turkey. We ate first at Adams parents and then went to my parents for dinner. Of course the batteries in my camera ran out after these pictures which left me with no other pictures for the day :(

My favorite part of the day was these shirts I whipped up the night before for the kids to wear. These ideas always seem like they wont take long but the original thought was to have them done in an hour, 3 hours later, 2 matching hair bows and one tired mama they were finished and I think my little gobblers looked adorable in their matching shirts!
I love this picture, it shows all of their personalities perfectly!
Grandpa always has a yummy treat for the grandkids, this day it was dots ice cream.
Bradley did not want to take a picture...he is so naughty!

1 comment:

Anderton Family said...

Those shirts are so cute! Good job!!!