Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's Party Time


Allison and Adam


Rob and Michelle


The whole gang


Ok, since we don't have a huge house its always a little stressful having a lot of people over, so we kept it simple this year and had so much fun on New Years Eve. We played the Wii most of the time and pretty much the rest of the time we ate, and then ate some more. I really should have taken a picture of the ridiculous amount of food that we had. The friends we had over were so much fun. The kids played so well and eventually all of them (minus all 4 of my kids) crashed before midnight. This was the perfect way to bring in the new year, family, friends and yummy food!



My kids waited up to pop some "crackers" as Bradley called them. I think they were pretty bummed there were no fireworks that came out. I love that Bradley was so excited to go pop them he put on Maycie's rain boots.

No comments: